Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Office space moment!

I woke up this morning around 7:45 and quickly realized that it wasn't raining and the birds were chirping. I was quickly off to the barn to change the horses bandage. Halfway there it started raining, then pouring. I got there and got my stuff together and decided to feed the horse and wait for the rain to stop before I changed the bandage. While he was eating I unwrapped his bandage. Then I started putting the ointment on it and gauze wrapping it. All of a sudden, I realized that it probably isn't a good idea to be wrapping his leg while he is unhaltered and eating. What if he finished and walked off? So, I quickly assembled my cotton roll, vet wrap, elastikon, and scissors. I checked his food level, and got to it. I did one of the best wrap jobs I've ever done all before he even finished eating. As I was finishing up, I couldn't help but sing this song to myself :



No comments: