Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy, Busy!!!

As you can imagine, life is pretty busy around here!  
I'm loving every second of being a mom and watching John dote over his little girl is incredible!

I have been out to visit Boomer twice in the past week and I am planning on getting out there this afternoon as well.  He is doing great!  He seemed very happy to see my the first time I had been out in about 2 weeks.  he wanted lots of head scratches and was very sweet.  I groomed him head to toe and spent lots of time with him.  The second time I went out, I lunged him and started thinking about getting him back into shape.  I have about 4-6 weeks left until I can ride again, which is plenty of time to lunge him 2-3 times per week to build his wind back up!  

We are having a bit of a cold snap right now but as soon as spring returns, I aim to get some pictures of baby girl and Boomer together!  


No comments: