Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interview

Mikey over at Horseshoeing Housewife is conducting interviews... Here we go!


1. How many close friends do you have?
I have never really been a people person. I was the loner kid who stayed in at lunch and read horse books in elementary school. I have always bonded better with animals and never really felt the need for lasting relationships. So, I would have to say: John the fiance and Charley the boxer dog. Boomer the horse is getting pretty close, we are no longer frienemys but I'm not sure we have had enough face to mane time to be considered close.

2. If you were a car, what would you be?
El Camino... wait, wait... The Ranchero- Ford's version of the El Camino! And because you know I can't resist the opportunity:
El Camino, El El Camino
The front is like a car, the back is like a truck
El Camino, El El Camino
The front is where you drive, the back is where you...


3. If you had the opportunity to switch gender for a just a week, would do it? Why or why not?
Who wouldn't take the opportunity to open the pickle jar all by themselves for a week?!?

4. In a news story about your life, what would the headline be?
I have no idea and I hope we never have to find out!

5. What's your biggest fear?
Not being in control if something were to happen when someone else was driving. I am what you might call a 'nervous passenger'. John and I joke about how I don't travel well. I think it mostly has to do with the Semi-Truck drivers though. They make me wish I had some Hennigan's for the road. Mmmm, That's Hennigan's- The no smell, no tell scotch. Oh, just go watch some Seinfeld, would you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How crude! ;)