Friday, May 14, 2010

Life is really good :)

lifeisgoodaward[1].jpg

Thanks to Shanster for making me talk about how sweet life is!



1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Oh, how cliched do you want me to get here? Of course, I would spend the perfect day with my loving family. Watch Charley stick his head out the car window. Ride the horse on one of his really good days. Eat some good food.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
Hat? Socks? Flip Flops. Yes. Flip Flops. Not cute flops with flowers and glitter, but like Tevas or Chacos. I'm fun, slightly functional, and an everyday staple.

3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Does figuring out my life count? Being a better rider. Blogging is a hobby, I guess.

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Both. I want to live on an island with a wooded mountain in the middle. I love the relaxing sound of the ocean and the warm sand. I also love the invigorating smell of the woods and the bright green leaves against the black tree bark.

5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Yes.

6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
I kill plants. Accidentally, of course. But, I would rather buy veggies someone else grew... Too bad the neighbors put up a fence...

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Not really.

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Cookin' at home over here! I do like fine dining, but I always feel out of place. I wish I could just wear jeans and a t-shirt and order it to go. I'd still tip the same, I promise!

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
I'm an Aquarius, so I think I'm supposed to say water. But I like the earth. Seems like the most cuddly choice.

10. Do you believe in fairy’s?
Fairy tales? Yes. Tooth Fairy? Not so much.


Alright, I know I'll get some fun responses out of Story!

1 comment:

Shanster said...

Great answers... I loved the teva one! big grin