Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pulling the trigger

Now that I'm getting close to being able to ride again (yay!) and I have the money saved (yay!)  I am ready to buy a new saddle!  I have never purchased a new saddle before.  I've also never had a 'non-traditional' saddle.  All of my saddles have been english saddles and one western saddle.  I used the western saddle for endurance last year and then Boomer outgrew its width (arab tree).  

I am looking at this Circle Y Expedition saddle.  It has a flex tree and is basically everything I want.  
fcbf6c3e4808691bc770b1e529d8abbd.jpg

But, for some reason, I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger!  It is a lot of money to spend.  After saving for so long, it is scary to drop it all in one place!  My western saddle last year only cost me $400 on ebay.  

Hopefully, I will be posting soon with a picture of this ON Boomer with me IN it!!!

2 comments:

Funder said...

The picture's broken so I had to look it up - but I really like that type of saddle! I think you'll be really happy with it. :) I can only imagine how tough it must be to pull the trigger on a purchase that big!

Shanster said...

Cool! Glad to see you are posting a little here and there between being a new MOM! grin.