Sunday, December 21, 2008

There is nothing wrong with a dog having three ties

To quote John "There is nothing wrong with a dog having three ties".
Charley got all tied up last night when John and I were making brandy soaked chocolate covered cherries. The cherries were obviously not the only things getting soaked :)

Charley's reaction to wearing a tie

John fitting a tie

Cute boys!

Charley modeling his party tie

Modeling is hard work

The red tie.
This one just wasn't as good of a color on Charley as the blue ties.


Charley and John share some smooches!

The preppy tie


4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love all the ties! What a cute pup.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the first blue tie best. And what a good boy for letting his humans be silly!

Leah Fry said...

My first time visiting your blog and you've already got me with the boxer -- I LOVE boxers. Do I have one? Noooo, I have a Doberman that's dumber than a box of rocks!

Where in OK are you? I live in Texas, but not far from the border, just south of Gainesville. My trainer is in Whitesboro.

Heather said...

OS- Charley will be wearing the light blue tie tomorrow for family visits :)

Leah- Glad you dropped by! Charley is a great dog, I highly recommend boxers, IF you can be firm with them from the start! I am in the north east corner of OK in Bartlesville- about an hour north of Tulsa.