Saturday, March 7, 2009

Romantic date with a wino!

John and I spent the evening out at the barn in camping chairs sharing a bottle of wine. Charley came along to play with his Jolly Ball and Boomer was interested in nothing but the wine bottle. It was a beautiful evening and the weather was perfect, though the clouds kept us from having a sunset. Boomer was pleasant and interested in why we were camped out in his house. He was very friendly and quickly discovered the wine bottle. I think he liked the fruity smell. I kept offering him my glass, but he had a hard time figuring out how to drink from it. He did get his tongue in two or three times to taste the wine and he bobbed his head and seemed to like it! Though, mostly he just ate his hay and snuffled around.

I am the luckiest girl in the world that my man takes me on dates like that! There is nothing better than enjoying a relaxing evening outside with a good Riesling and the people (and animals) you love!

No comments: